Thursday, May 25, 2006

haiish

i m so pathetic
PATHETIC

lost the match of captains ball
den now cannot find any clothes to wear
haha
and gort scolded by somebody
and not even sure if i could go wif my frens to take neos or not

haiish

cannot find clothes to wear
so mah fan lorhx
already tot of how to wear le
den cannot find the shirt i wan
haiish


got scolded by somebody
cause didnt reply him
wats the big deal?
i mean
he talks crap sometimes
u suppose me to reply me wat
craps to him
diaox

not sure if can take neos wif fren or not
cause they r going to celerbrate my frens birthdae
but den tt fren dun lyke me in some wae i dun even noe
but den my bestie is going
den i dun noe stay at schl do wad
so..
haiish
she still nv reply me if i could go or not..

i reallie wan ot clear the misunderstandings wif the fren
i juz dun noe y she hate me
i m willing to change
if she ever tell me y

to the fren:
happi birthdae to u
i reallie wish we could be frens
instead of enemies
i m willing to change
but u hav to tell me y

thanks
happi burthdae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home